RSS
Wecome to my Blog, enjoy reading :)

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My Porcelain Dolls are for Sale

Hello again everyone! It has been a struggle to come to terms with the fact that my dolls are taking over the house. Due to this fact, it is time I part with some of them. I have decided to sell some of my dolls not only to give me more room for new dolls, but to finance my new hobby...Polymer Clay Fairy Dollmaking!!!! It takes a lot of time and patience to make a Porcelain Doll. From start to completion, it takes me up to three months to make just one doll. My dolls range from 10" to 24" tall. To make it as easy as possible I will price the dolls by size:

10" $100.00
12" $125.00
14" $150.00
18" $175.00
24" $300.00

*Prices can be negotiable but please understand that I have not put a big price on these dolls and I will not be making any money on them. Anyone who has any experience in Porcelain Dollmaking knows that it is a very expensive hobby.

Anyone interested in my dolls can contact me and I will give a more detailed description on the doll you are interested in. If you see a doll you like but like an outfit shown on another doll, just ask me because most of my dolls outfits are interchangeable. All my dolls outfits and props (like the little dollys they hold)are also handmade by me.
Please help to clear out some of these dolls!!!!

Thank you for your interest!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Porcelain Dollmaking Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates | Blogger Styles
Wordpress by Ezwpthemes