RSS
Wecome to my Blog, enjoy reading :)

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Still working away feverishly!!!

Just a couple quick updates to let you all know I am still here!!! I am still working away on the three porcelain dolls and was able to get the 1st coat of paint on them and get them fired!!! Will post pics later.

I have become quite addicted to Yahoo Groups these past few months and discovered one that deals strictly in Miniature Dolls! I joined the group immediately and am already addicted to it! I have some molds coming and am real excited to dive in to this sized porcelain dolls. Don't worry, I haven't abandoned the Polymer Clay and am still planning on getting more work done with it...but I really need to finish those three porcelain dolls done first!

Please keep watching! I will tons more to show soon!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Porcelain Dollmaking Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates | Blogger Styles
Wordpress by Ezwpthemes