RSS
Wecome to my Blog, enjoy reading :)

Friday, June 5, 2009

Busy Beaver!

Hello again all my friends! I have been busy working away on dolls. I am happy to say that I have two almost ready to be put together....unfortunately my camera is resting now in digital camera heaven so I have not been able to take any more pictures. The poor little guy....Luckily my mother is going to let me burrow her camera for a while but I need to find the time to go to her house to pick it up! Once I get it, I will be able to take some pictures for you all to enjoy!

Now that summer has officially arrived for School Students, I may find it harder to find time to work on my dolls. My daughter has her awards assembly today at 9:00 a.m. and then she is home for the Summer! That means vacations, swimming pools, picnics and all other things Summer.

With Summer arriving, I wanted to share with everyone that I have joined in on my very first "doll swap"! I have all summer to create a doll with a summer theme! Oh the ideas I have running through my head!!! Joining in on Yahoo Groups has opened my eyes to so many neat ideas and now I have all kinds of people to go to when I have questions about things! For anyone looking for answers, you should check out some of those groups...you will be amazed!

Hope to have some more to share with everyone soon!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Porcelain Dollmaking Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates | Blogger Styles
Wordpress by Ezwpthemes