RSS
Wecome to my Blog, enjoy reading :)

Friday, April 3, 2009

You May Be Wondering When I Will Have More To Show

Boy I am a bad blogger! I never realized how much I needed to add until I logged in this morning. I have gotten some orders for Five Commissioned Porcelain Dolls so I have been busy working on them. Unfortunatley, my Polymer Clay Time has been put on hold (so to speak) until I get these Commissioned Dolls done. Once I get the Porcelain Dolls in bisque form, I will have more time to devote to my Polymer Clay. Since, at this point, the greenware is behaving itself and the cleaning seems to be going smoothly, I expect to have them all in bisque form by the end of next week. So, please don't think I have given up because there is no way that is going to happen. I just have other obligations to attend to first...then....back to sculpting.
Thanks for watching!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Porcelain Dollmaking Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates | Blogger Styles
Wordpress by Ezwpthemes